If you are buying the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version from the United States and want it shipped internationally, here are 3 options that may work for you.
Option 1: Amazon
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, make calls, set timers and alarms, ask questions, provide information, check weather, manage to-do and shopping lists, control smart home devices, and more
- Just ask to play music from Amazon Music Unlimited (available in 30+ countries, subscription required) and TuneIn. Connects to external speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable.
- Use Echo Dot as a Bluetooth speaker to play music from your own collection or other services (requires Bluetooth connection from a compatible device, voice control not supported)
If Amazon will ship the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version, to your country, then this is the cheapest and fastest way.
– The process
1. Go to Amazon.com
2. In the upper left corner click the location icon that states deliver to
3. When the pop up comes, at the bottom of it, choose the country you want to ship to
4. Then search for the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version that you want
5. It will state in the description area if it is available for shipping to your country
6. Once you find the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version you would like to purchase, you can checkout. When the shipping address comes up just double check that your country is shown.
Option 2: Ebay
If Amazon did not work for you then you can also try Ebay
– The process
1. Go to Ebay.com
2. Find the search button and click advanced
5. Scroll to the bottom and click the search button
6. If the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version is available to ship to your country it should be shown in your search results
7. Once you find the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version you would like to purchase, you can checkout. When the shipping address comes up just double check that your country is shown.
Option 2: Shipping Forwarder
If Amazon and Ebay do not ship to your country, you can also try a shipping forwarder. We recommend MyUS.com. MyUS has the lowest rates, is tax-free, and is the most popular US forwarder. Also, they offer a concierge service that can place the order for you.
– The Process
1. Sign up at MyUS.com
2. They will give you a shipping address within the US that you will use when checking out
3. Go to Amazon and search for the Amazon Echo Dot – International Version
4. Once you have found the one you want to purchase, go to checkout
5. When asked for your shipping address use the one provided by MyUS
6. My US will let you know when they receive your Amazon Echo Dot – International Version
7. You can then pick from the MyUS options to decide how you want your Amazon Echo Dot – International Version shipped to you.