If you are buying the Oculus Sensor from the United States and want it shipped internationally, here are 3 options that may work for you.
Option 1: Amazon
- When used as a third sensor, requires an additional USB 2.0 or higher port
- Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR
- Ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods
If Amazon will ship the Oculus Sensor, to your country, then this is the cheapest and fastest way.
– The process
1. Go to Amazon.com
2. In the upper left corner click the location icon that states deliver to
3. When the pop up comes, at the bottom of it, choose the country you want to ship to
4. Then search for the Oculus Sensor that you want
5. It will state in the description area if it is available for shipping to your country
6. Once you find the Oculus Sensor you would like to purchase, you can checkout. When the shipping address comes up just double check that your country is shown.
Option 2: Ebay
If Amazon did not work for you then you can also try Ebay
– The process
1. Go to Ebay.com
2. Find the search button and click advanced
5. Scroll to the bottom and click the search button
6. If the Oculus Sensor is available to ship to your country it should be shown in your search results
7. Once you find the Oculus Sensor you would like to purchase, you can checkout. When the shipping address comes up just double check that your country is shown.
Option 2: Shipping Forwarder
If Amazon and Ebay do not ship to your country, you can also try a shipping forwarder. We recommend MyUS.com. MyUS has the lowest rates, is tax-free, and is the most popular US forwarder. Also, they offer a concierge service that can place the order for you.
– The Process
1. Sign up at MyUS.com
2. They will give you a shipping address within the US that you will use when checking out
3. Go to Amazon and search for the Oculus Sensor
4. Once you have found the one you want to purchase, go to checkout
5. When asked for your shipping address use the one provided by MyUS
6. My US will let you know when they receive your Oculus Sensor
7. You can then pick from the MyUS options to decide how you want your Oculus Sensor shipped to you.