However, we’ve taken the guesswork out of this by doing the research for you so that you can compare these products quickly and easily without an informational overload.
At the end of the article, we have suggested what we personally think is the better product of the two for your consideration.
Differences between Garmin Dash Cam 55 Vs Garmin Dash Cam 65
|#1. Garmin Dash Cam 55
Our Best Pick
|#2. Garmin Dash Cam 65
Garmin Dash Cam 55 Review
- Extremely small GPS enabled dash cam, inconspicuous when magnetically mounted on windshield
- High quality 3. 7 megapixel camera with 1440P video capture; works even in low light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras
Garmin Dash Cam 65 Review
- 180-degree field of view captures more of the environment, including cross traffic; Frame rate: up to 30 FPS. Battery life for up to 30 minutes
- High-quality 2. 1 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture; works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings (certain conditions may impair warning function). Plus, alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras (not available in all regions)
Garmin Dash Cam 55 vs Garmin Dash Cam 65: Which is Better?
Both of these products are great, however, we liked Garmin Dash Cam 55 much more.