However, we’ve taken the guesswork out of this by doing the research for you so that you can compare these products quickly and easily without an informational overload.
At the end of the article, we have suggested what we personally think is the better product of the two for your consideration.
Differences between Irobot Roomba 614 Vs Irobot Roomba 650
|#1. Irobot Roomba 614
Our Best Pick
|#2. Irobot Roomba 650
Irobot Roomba 614 Review
- 3-Stage cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet.
- Dual Multi Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris; The Auto Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean both carpets and hard floors
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
Irobot Roomba 650 Review
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day iRobot warranty
- Ships in the retail box pictured. Roomba 650 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3 stage cleaning system
- Conveniently schedule up to 7x per week. Dirt Detect technology employs an acoustic sensor to identify dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them
Irobot Roomba 614 vs Irobot Roomba 650: Which is Better?
Both of these products are great, however, we liked Irobot Roomba 614 much more.