However, we’ve taken the guesswork out of this by doing the research for you so that you can compare these products quickly and easily without an informational overload.
At the end of the article, we have suggested what we personally think is the better product of the two for your consideration.
Differences between Irobot Roomba 880 Vs Irobot Roomba 890
|#1. Irobot Roomba 880|
Our Best Pick
|#2. Irobot Roomba 890|
Irobot Roomba 880 Review
- iAdapt Multi Room Navigation uses a full suite of sensors to navigate and adapt to your changing home
- Room to room cleaning in up to 3 rooms with the included Virtual Wall Lighthouse beacons
- AeroForce 3 Stage Cleaning System delivers up to 50 percent more cleaning performance
Irobot Roomba 890 Review
- Capacity volume: 0.62 liter; Power Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power for improved pick up performance
- Premium 3 stage cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and pet hair; The auto adjust cleaning head adapts its height to keep the multi surface brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets
- Dual multi surface rubber brushes instantly adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with floors
Irobot Roomba 880 vs Irobot Roomba 890: Which is Better?
Both of these products are great, however, we liked Irobot Roomba 880 much more.