However, we’ve taken the guesswork out of this by doing the research for you so that you can compare these products quickly and easily without an informational overload.
At the end of the article, we have suggested what we personally think is the better product of the two for your consideration.
Differences between Irobot Roomba 880 Vs Irobot Roomba 980
|#1. Irobot Roomba 880|
Our Best Pick
|#2. Irobot Roomba 980|
Irobot Roomba 880 Review
- iAdapt Multi Room Navigation uses a full suite of sensors to navigate and adapt to your changing home
- Room to room cleaning in up to 3 rooms with the included Virtual Wall Lighthouse beacons
- AeroForce 3 Stage Cleaning System delivers up to 50 percent more cleaning performance
Irobot Roomba 980 Review
- Power Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power for improved pick up performance; Automatically increases cleaning performance on carpets with Power Boost (Compared to Roomba 600 Series and AeroVac System)
- Patented iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with VSlam technology allows the robot to map its surroundings to clean an entire level of your home, around objects, and under furniture
- Ideal for homes with pets; Premium 3 stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don't
Irobot Roomba 880 vs Irobot Roomba 980: Which is Better?
Both of these products are great, however, we liked Irobot Roomba 880 much more.