However, we’ve taken the guesswork out of this by doing the research for you so that you can compare these products quickly and easily without an informational overload.
At the end of the article, we have suggested what we personally think is the better product of the two for your consideration.
Differences between Polk Audio Os70 Vs Polk Audio Atrium 4
|#1. Polk Audio Os70
Our Best Pick
|#2. Polk Audio Atrium 4
Polk Audio Os70 Review
- Powerful bass with Hi-Fidelity Audio – features two 6.5" Polymer composite cones with durable rubber Surrounds and two 1" Silk dome tweeters that deliver deep, rich bass with smooth, detailed highs and an immersive surround sound experience
- Compact, clean look – this 2.0 Channel set is designed to fit into any space inside or outside your home, blending in or adding a fresh accent to your decor. Offers convenient connection to an amplifier or receiver with the raw cable jack
- Quick and simple installation with easy wall-mount locking swivel bracket allows for accurately aiming the sound into listening area. Ensures secure connections with gold-plated 5-way binding posts
Polk Audio Atrium 4 Review
- CREATED TO LIVE AND PLAY OUTDOORS your Atrium Speakers can be installed in any open space—by a pool in the patio or a sunroom or tucked away somewhere in the backyard They will deliver EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT SOUND
- WIDER SOUND DISPERSION & SURPRISINGLY POWERFUL BASS driven by a 4 1/2" mineral filled Dynamic Balance polymer cone and a 3/4" anodized aluminum dome tweeter with rubber surround 80W power CUTS THROUGH LOUD JARRING BACKGROUND NOISES
- Recognized as ONE OF THE BEST-LOOKING OUTDOOR SPEAKERS Polk Atrium 4 speakers come with a steeply-angled baffle design filling open spaces with big full-range sound! The outer profile EASILY BLENDS INTO THE CORNERS OF THE OUTDOOR WALLS
Polk Audio Os70 vs Polk Audio Atrium 4: Which is Better?
Both of these products are great, however, we liked Polk Audio Os70 much more.